- Contact reciprocal yacht club with date of your request.
Always record the name of the person giving you the OK and document this information when you arrive.
- If you can print out a map of the visitors slips before you leave, you will have a good idea where you are going in the marina when you arrive. PYC’s reciprocal slips are located in the north east corner next to the breakwater.
PYC visitor rules:
- 3 day max. stay (depending on availability)
- Bring your insurance papers and your club’s membership card
- Check on the hours of operation of the office so you will know when you can pick up a key card for dock and bathroom.
- Penticton Yacht Club and Marina Contact Info.
- Kelowna Yacht Club
1414 Water Street,
Kelowna, BC, V1Y 1J1, Canada
Phone: (250)-762-3310 | Fax: (250)-763-9960
- Naramata Yacht Club
- Peachland Yacht Club
5667 Beach Ave.