The Penticton Marina located on the South end of Okanagan Lake and is owned and operated by the Penticton Yacht Club and Marina, a not-for-profit society. The marina boasts 450 berths for boats ranging in size from 16’ to 65’ and includes moorage for personal watercraft & visiting boaters.
Marina services include;
- Marine Fuel and Dock
- Sani Station
- Boat Launch Ramps
- Washrooms and Showers
- Laundry facilities
Marina Office Hours of Operation
GAS DOCK HOURS
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
- Absolutely NO refueling at Moorage Berths
- Dogs must be kept on a leash in the hands of a competent person at all times.
- All personal effects, including inflatable water toys, must be kept on your vessel. (not on the docks or in the water)
- Major repairs are strictly prohibited in the marina basin.
- All motor legs (including kicker motors) must be in the down or vertical position while berthed in the marina.
- Absolutely NO dumping portable toilets or discharging holding tanks in the marina.
The facility is within 3 to 4 blocks from Penticton’s city center with its variety of shops & services. Also within easy walking distance are many lakefront restaurants, motels & hotel / casino. Services on the lakefront area include parasailing, boat & personal watercraft rentals, pedal bike & scooter rentals.
The Penticton Yacht Club and Marina offers food & lounge service, most days of the week during the summer months.
Travelers who wish to bring their boats on vacation are able to reserve moorage within the marina which can include parking for their trailers while berthed at the facility. Visitor moorage is available on a daily, weekly or monthly basis with discounts offered for the shoulder seasons.